BUILD YOUR FUTURE
Let Us Help You
Let Us Help You
MISSION AND MODEL IS FOCUSED ON:
Nationally Recognized Certifications
Job and Career Placement
THE BUIDLING, CONSTRUCTION and MANUFACTURING Industries, educating and informing all of our students about the benefits of the path in a skilled labor trade and the HIGH DEMAND and PAY employers offer for these skilled trades.
WE SUPPORT BUSINESSES / CORPORATIONS
from onboarding new hires, training green employees to training existing employees resulting in companies being more Efficient, Effective and Productive through our European Style Programs and Certifications, which include:
• Full Registered Apprenticeships
• Customized Apprenticeships
• Comprehensive Training Models
• Trainings with Advanced Certifications
• Leadership and Supervisor Training
• Company Climate and Team Building Programs and more……
OUR FULL REGISTERED APPRENTICESHIPS
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR APPROVED AND CERTIFIED
Our programs are recognized and certified through the DOL (Department of Labor) and THE NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) nationally.
We are the first entity / training provider in the USA approved by the DOL to manage, operate, control and facilitate apprenticeships for employers. Up until March 2019, businesses / corporations were mandated by the DOL to manage, control, operate and facilitate their own apprenticeships.
Our partnership with Apprenticeship Carolina, a division of the SC College System ensures that our employer partners have access to the information and technical assistance needed to create demand-driven registered apprenticeship programs.
• We Save You Time & Money
• Programs are Affordable with No Worries About Getting into Debt
• Programs to Fit Your Needs
• Career Coaches to Support You
• Our Work Essential and Life Skills Training Give you a
Winning Edge with Employers
• Paid Training During Pre-Apprenticeships
• Post Graduate Support
• We Place You with our Employer Partners After Graduation
• Stackable Credentials
• Nationally Recognized Certifications, Licenses & Credentials
• Work is Interesting and Changes
• Learn Something New Daily
• Not Confined to a Desk
• Build Things for People to Enjoy
• Full Registered Apprenticeship Certifications in as Little as 2 1/2 Years
• Scholarships Available
• We Pre-Qualify all candidates with background checks, drug screenings, education (GED / Work Keys / WIN) and work experience verification, saving you time, money and aggravation
• Our state of the art, comprehensive “WINNING EDGE WORK ESSENTIAL SKILLS TRAINING” is the solution and crucial foundation for employers seeking to build an effective, more productive and efficient workforce
• We save you time and money
• We help reduce turnover
• Low cost labor during Pre-Apprenticeships
• Low risk during Pre-Apprenticeships
• We manage, operate, facilitate and control the Pre-Apprenticeship and Full Apprenticeship Programs from start to finish saving you time, money and ensure apprentices become qualified and certified with full credentials in the shortest time possible
• We customize apprenticeships for businesses
• We train, certify existing employees
• We improve company climate
The END RESULT is a dedicated, reliable employee / workforce with skills and knowledge which will be a valuable asset to your business, your industry, increase your productivity and take your business to the next level !!!
THE FUTURE IS YOURS TO DECIDE…
REGISTER FOR ONE OF OUR
ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED TRAINING CLASSES
Help make a difference in your community by supporting an apprentice on their chosen career path.
Be a part of the life changing transformations our apprentices make as they train, develop confidence and secure a new position in their career.
We have donation gifts to meet every budget from Uber Credits to School Supplies, Work and Safety Gear, Tools and Tool Belts or even help fund a Full Apprenticeship Program.
Any donation, large or small supports our mission in
“Changing Lives, Building Careers, One Apprentice at a Time.”
Thank you for your support.
Debbie Reese – Executive Director of secondchancejobs.org